BILT Speaker

BILT Speaker
RevitCat - Revit Consultant

Monday 6 April 2015

Stairway to Heaven - RevitCat goes to RTC Gold Coast

 
 This year I will be running a Lab Session  titled 'Stairway to Heaven' at RTC Australasia 2015 at the Gold Coast. 

This session will look at ways of making the new Stair & Railing tools in Revit work better for you.  It will start you off on the 'Stairway to Heaven' instead of languishing in the 'Stair & Railing Hell' that most Revit users live in.  *


* Disclaimer:  The aims stated above are of course restricted by the limitations of Revit software.


Stairway to Heaven


In this hands-on lab session I will be teaching new material, not previously shown on this blog, and elaborating on some concepts similar to those already described - including:
  • How to create BCA compliant winder stairs in Revit (Building Code of Australia)
 
  • Using the sketch tools for unusual shaped stairs
 
  • How to make railings do what you want in Revit
 
  • How to eliminate warnings from multistorey stairs and railings
 



So, if you want to learn more about stairs in Revit, and how to bend railings to your will, why not attend the next Revit Technology Conference on the Gold Coast, 14-16th May 2015




1 comment:

  1. This course does look interesting even though I am not fully keen on either design or stairs. I am in Gold Coast managing a self storage so in future if there is an opportunity for me to expand my self storage facility, I think such an intense course would definitely benefit me one way or another.

    ReplyDelete