If you use the Stair by Component Sketch tool, it does not automatically create all the riser lines for you (unlike the old sketch tool). So you need to create one riser and then array it. But the Array tool is not available in sketch mode, just when you need it most !!!!
|Greyed out array icon|
Here are my workarounds - not that it gives the Factory any excuse for not fixing this:
1. Convert to Sketch
2. Multiple Copies
- Place two risers at the spacing you need
- Select the second one
- Click on the Copy icon
- Make sure it is set to 'Multiple Copies'
- Snap to the endpoint of the first riser (not the one you are copying)
- Keep going until you have your 'poor man's array'.
- Then log in to the Autodesk website and register a fault that needs to be fixed
Link to Stair Index Page